Free Support Forum - groupdocs.cloud

Accept all changes in a word file

Hi
I have a word document with track changes on. Is there an api to accept all the revisions and create a clean document will all changes accepted?

@DWHLLC

Please use PutChangesDocument for accepting/rejecting changes. Kindly check documentation article to accept or reject document changes for more details. Hopefully it will help you to accomplish the task.

Thanks for responding.
The links you refer to, seem to be comparing two documents and then accept/reject the compared changes. In my case there is just one document with track changes on and on which multiple changes have happened by the same author, so I’m not actually doing any comparison. If I open the document in Microsoft Word, I would normally use the
Review -> Accept -> Accept All Changes
option to achieve this end.

If this can be done through the links you have given, kindly provide some more guidance. I tried putting source and target as the same file but it did not detect any changes, so, did not work.

@DWHLLC

Thanks for your feedback. We have logged a ticket COMPARISONCLOUD-153 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress within this forum thread.