We're sorry GroupDocsCloud doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - groupdocs.cloud

Convert PDF to PPTX in Node.js Fails

Hi all,

I just started using the api so I’m using the code samples. I’ve uploaded a PDF file to internal storage however I am not able to convert the PDF to a PPTX. I am however able to convert the PDF to DOCX but when I change the format to PPTX (as in the example) I get the following error:

{ message: ‘Parameter is not valid.’, code: ‘internalError’ }

@keenan.molver

As suggested in your other post, please double check that you have set the default storage value in your groupdocs.cloud application. However, if you still face the issue then please share your sample code along with the credentials in a private message. For a private message, please click on my user icon and opt the message tab with the required information. Kindly remove “RE:” from the title as well. We will investigate the issue and will update you.

Hi,

Thank you for the quick support.

I have only configured the one storage and it is assigned to my application. I’ve PM’d the sample code to you.

Thank you!

@keenan.molver

It seems your credentials are not correct. Please double check the credentials from your application from groupdocs.cloud dashboard and share again via private message.