How to use Embedded Reader front-end in Node.js using GroupDocs.Viewer Cloud API

I want to use the Embedded Reader of GroupDocs itself.
I am using node.js cloud API and i am getting responses with path and download URL, but i don’t know how to use that response to view in the dedicated reader itself.
please help me

@AnkeshGautam

Thanks for your inquiry. You can download the file and pass the file to the dedicated reader.

@tilal.ahmad

I don’t want to build a Reader front-end myself, so how can I use the GroupDocs Reader itself?

@AnkeshGautam

Thanks for your feedback. I’m afraid we are not offering GroupDocs Reader or any GUI but REST APIs for file manipulation. Can you please share some more details what do you mean by GroupDocs Reader?

@tilal.ahmad
Hi,
I am using some service in my educational domain website which is used to read books online but it doesn’t support multiple formats. So i want to use Groupdocs.
I want to use something from GroupDocs which can help me read the documents. But since I will not be building a Document Viewer/Reader UI myself, I want to know is there anything you provide to read that document through your Viewer/Reader.
And if yes then how can i use it?

@AnkeshGautam

Thanks for your feedback. Please note as stated above our APIs are UI independent back end APIs. Customer need to develop or use any UI himself.

However, there are some sample document viewer showcase projects of our on Premise APIs in .NET and Java, you can check these for an idea.

@tilal.ahmad

But there is a GroupDocs.Viewer Cross Platform App which is “GroupDocs.Viewer Total” which provides Free Online Document Viewer.
Is there any way I can use that?

@AnkeshGautam

Thanks for your feedback. Please note GroupDocs.Viewer Total App: Free Online Document Viewer is based on GitHub - groupdocs-viewer/GroupDocs.Viewer-for-.NET-MVC: Moved to https://github.com/groupdocs-viewer/GroupDocs.Viewer-for-.NET/tree/master/Demos/MVC showcase project. We have plan to open source GroupDocs.Viewer Total App code in near future. Meanwhile, you can use GitHub - groupdocs-viewer/GroupDocs.Viewer-for-.NET-MVC: Moved to https://github.com/groupdocs-viewer/GroupDocs.Viewer-for-.NET/tree/master/Demos/MVC.