Merge Two PowerPoint Files in GroupDocs.Merger REST API Throws Object Reference Error

I keep getting this error : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
When trying to merge 2 pptx documents.
I’ve enabled dbugging (in the config) with hope to get more info about the error, but not really getting much more :
image.png (4.3 KB)

Join api call results in 2 requests :
image.png (1.5 KB)

Connect, which results in 200,
And Join, which results in mentioned error.

Please advise,
Thanks

@orshee

We tried to merge two PowerPoint files into a single file with GroupDocs.Merger REST API and unable to reproduce the reported issue. Kindly share your input documents along with the sample code. We will investigate the issue and will guide you accordingly.

Merge PPTX Files into One File Online

curl -X POST "https://api.groupdocs.cloud/v1.0/merger/join" 
-H "accept: application/json" 
-H "authorization: Bearer [Access_Token]" 
-H "Content-Type: application/json" 
-H "x-aspose-client: Containerize.Swagger" 
-d "{ "JoinItems": [ { "FileInfo": { "FilePath": "slides/three-slides.pptx" }},{ "FileInfo": { "FilePath": "slides/test.pptx" }} ], "OutputPath": "slides/join.pptx"}"

I’m unable to attach my pptx slides, it says i can only attach images.

I have however managed to get the join to work, but all the slides have their master slide size changed to 4:3 opposed to original 16:9.

Should i open a separate ticket for that?

@orshee

You can zip the PPTX slides and attach to a post.

Yes, Please create a new ticket with your input files, output file and expected output file as a zip file. We will investigate the issue and will guide you accordingly.