Upload Box File to GroupDocs Cloud Internal Storage with Make Platform

I am uploading a file thru rest api from cloud storage (box.com) to an internal storage. File is uploading and api is working well. But the uploaded file in the internal storage is corrupted. If the normal file size is 700kb, after uploading it is 0kb.

Can you please help me to solve this topic? Thanks in advance.

image.png (5.7 KB)
image.png (2.3 KB)

@arturrahmanov

Please share your sample code with us as well. We will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

@tilal.ahmad

Thanks for your reply! I am developing a Telegram Bot using No Code Platform (www.make.com).

Please find attached a screenshots of HTTP module settings.

image.png (67.0 KB)
image.png (34.2 KB)

On the second screen you can see a Value for File Param = Shared Link. I am receiving this link from www.box.com as I need to upload a file from cloud service.

In general the API is working and resulting Code 200. File appears in a storage but the size is 0kb.

@arturrahmanov

Thanks for the details. I am getting familiar with www.make.com and will update you with my findings soon.

1 Like

@arturrahmanov

Please check the Box/HTTP modules screenshots of Make Scenario to upload the Box file to GorupDocs Cloud internal storage. Hopefully, it will help you to accomplish the task.

Make(Integromat) Scenario: Upload Box File to GroupDocs Cloud Internal Storage

Steps to upload Box file to GroupDocs Cloud internal storage:

• Get Box File

• Download Box File

• Get GroupDocs Cloud Authorization Token

• Upload File to GroupDocs Cloud Internal Storage

• Request Response

1 Like

@tilal.ahmad

That is awesome! Thanks a lot for your time, help and support. It is working! I really appreciate it! :pray:

1 Like