PDFs are parsing incompletely

I am using group docs parser api to parse documents. EPUBs are parsing fine but PDFs are parsing incompletely.
I have my software in production and i am losing users because of this.

Below is the code i am using.
Upload is working fine and epubs and docx are also working fine but PDFs are incompletley parsed

Future<String?> getParsedText(File? file, String? fileName) async {
    var accessToken = await generateJwt();
    var filePath = await uploadDocumentToCloud(file, fileName, accessToken);

var url = Uri.parse('https://api.groupdocs.cloud/v1.0/parser/text');
    var body = jsonEncode({
      "FileInfo": {
        "FilePath": filePath,
      }
    });
    var headers = {
      'Content-Type': 'application/json',
      'Accept': 'application/json',
      'x-aspose-client': 'Containerize.Swagger',
      'Authorization': 'Bearer $accessToken',
    };
    var response = await http.post(url, body: body, headers: headers);
    if (response.statusCode == 200) {
      var text = jsonDecode(response.body)["text"];
      return text;
    }
    return null;
  }

@hardhguy

Please share your input PDF file with us. We will investigate the issue and will guide you accordingly.

8020.pdf (1.4 MB)
I have tried multiple pdf and all of them are incomplete. But all the epubs are completely parsed.I need to extract all the text from the pdfs

@hardhguy

Thanks for sharing the source PDF document. We have tested the scenario and noticed the reported issue(PARSERCLOUD-210). We have logged a ticket for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

Please give an estimate on how long it will take? I am losing users because of it

@hardhguy

I am afraid we cannot share any estimate at the moment as the issue investigation is pending. We will share an ETA/Update with you as soon as the issue investigation is completed.

@hardhguy

Please note your above reported issue is resolved. Please use the latest version of GroupDocs.Parser Cloud API for the fix.