Each line in the converted HTML is assigned to a different class

In the converted html i m getting each line in different class .

<div class="stl_01" style="left:6.0025em;top:9.8536em;"><span class="stl_11 stl_09 stl_10" style="word-spacing:0.0002em;">just for use in the Virtual Mechanics tutorials. More text. And more &nbsp;</span></div>
					<div class="stl_01" style="left:6.0025em;top:10.8496em;"><span class="stl_11 stl_09 stl_12" style="word-spacing:0.0001em;">text. And more text. And more text. And more text. &nbsp;</span></div>
					<div class="stl_01" style="left:6.0025em;top:12.8416em;"><span class="stl_11 stl_09 stl_12" style="word-spacing:0.0002em;">And more text. And more text. And more text. And more text. And more &nbsp;</span></div>

Can’t we get all the content in a single class ?
sample.zip (47.5 KB)

@Lokesh7351

Please check if setting the fixedLayout property of convertOptions to false helps you achieve your requirements. Otherwise, please share a sample expected output HTML file for further investigation.

samplepdf_fixedlayout_false.zip (45.3 KB)

In this document After setting Fixed Layout to false .the whole layout is getting disturb.
Confidential document: Do not forward or share outside this forum.

@Lokesh7351

As requested above, please share your expected HTML for reference.

In the above message itself i have shared the both PDF and converted html file . u can see on that html the layout is collapsing .can we fix that html without setting Fixed Layout to true.

So For our requirement we need to replace / heighlight some paragraph in that html .If each line will be in separate class its Hard to find that paragraph which we need to heighlight / replace.

@Lokesh7351
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CONVERSIONCLOUD-551

any update on this issue ?

@Lokesh7351

I am afraid the issue is still not resolved. It is still pending for investigation in the queue. We will share an update/ETA with you as soon as the issue investigation is completed.