Error in Conversion, no process

conversions cannot be made from day 10

@enviosjmca

I am afraid the GroupDocs.Conversion Cloud API is working fine. Can you please share some details about the issue you are facing? We will look into these and guide you accordingly.

groupdocs_conversion_cloud.api_exception.ApiException: (internalError)
Message: Internal error: Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Drawing.Common, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51’

@enviosjmca

I have tested the document conversion using GroupDocs.Converssion Cloud SDK 23.10 NuGet package and targeting .NET Framework 4.6.1 without any issues. Please share your sample project for testing.

I am using GroupDocs.Conversion Cloud SDK for Python .NET Framework 4.8.09032

@enviosjmca
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CONVERSIONCLOUD-533

@enviosjmca

We have logged a ticket to investigate the issue. However, we will appreciate it if you please share your sample input document along with your code. It will help us address the issue exactly.

#!/usr/bin/env python
import os
import groupdocs_conversion_cloud
import shutil

client_id = 'ID'
client_secret = 'SECRET'

def convertir():
    apiInstance = groupdocs_conversion_cloud.ConvertApi.from_keys(client_id, client_secret)

# Prepare request
    load_options = groupdocs_conversion_cloud.PresentationLoadOptions()
    load_options.format = "pptx"
    convertOptions = groupdocs_conversion_cloud.JpgConvertOptions()  
    convertOptions.quality = 100
    request = groupdocs_conversion_cloud.ConvertDocumentDirectRequest("jpg", "new.pptx", None, None, load_options,convertOptions)

result = apiInstance.convert_document_direct(request)
    shutil.move(result, os.path.join(os.getcwd(), 'public.jpg'))
    apiInstance.close()

convertir()

Input file.zip (2.0 MB)

@enviosjmca

Thanks for sharing your sample code and document. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress within this forum thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CONVERSIONCLOUD-533) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by sergei.terentev