Facing issue with groupdocs

Hello Team

We are getting issue on groupdocs with some documents
myService = new GroupdocsService(ReadConfig.BaseAddress, ReadConfig.UserID, ReadConfig.PrivateKey);
var metadata = myService.GetDocumentMetadata(fileName);

getting error as “error while sending request”

Please help

@gaurav.kumar

Could you please specify the API version that you are working with (e.g. 20.5, 20.11)?

Hi Atir_Tahir

We are working with Groupdocs.Sdk, Version=2.12.164.8974
and base address is https://api.groupdocs.com/v2.0

@gaurav.kumar

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are investigating the issue. However, we will appreciate it if you please share your problematic document here. It will help us to address your issue exactly.

@gaurav.kumar

We didn’t found any customer with an email like %netsolutions.com. Please share your real email id associated with your groupdocs account.

Hi tilal

Can you please share your emailId so that i can share groupdoscs account email id and document one on one with you.

Thanks

I have shared the email with you by message

1 Like

@gaurav.kumar

Thanks for sharing the email id. We are investigating the issue and will share our findings with you asap.

@gaurav.kumar

We have tested the scenario with a sample file and unable to notice any issue. We recently fixed a space problem on the server and seems your issue is resolved in this context as well. Please try again and confirm. Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

812202033953815 (1).pdf (128.3 KB)
Groupdocs_sampleFiles_ErrorLog.zip (1.1 MB)
@tilal.ahmad issue is still coming for some of the docments. I have attached the error log and sample documents.
Please resolve this issue as it is hampering our production.

1 Like

@gaurav.kumar

It seems these documents are not uploaded successfully, so you are getting the issue. Please upload again, it will resolve the issue.

groupdoc_error.png (127.2 KB)
https://rwc2015.blob.core.windows.net/licensingproduction/oaadocuments/191120202188586.pdf

@tilal.ahmad we are getting attached error on some documents. I have attached link for one of such document.Please help us as it is impacting our clients.

@gaurav.kumar

Just for clarity, you meant that you uploaded the problematic document(s) again and still getting the issue. Right?

@tilal.ahmad No we haven’t uploaded any document again. I have just shared the url of the one such document on which we are getting error ‘parameter is not valid’
Can we have a call to discuss this issue? I can share my skype id with you.

@gaurav.kumar

As stated above, we have some space issues that caused the problem in uploading some documents. So please upload the problematic documents again, it should resolve the issue.