Groupdocs - Document to HTML conversion showing textbox on each sentence

Hi,

We are using GroupDocs HTML to Word converter and recently we started noticing issue on the document showing the text box.

HTML text: Each sentence is enclosed inside paragraph html tag. Since forum doesn’t allow us to paste the actual html tag, included here for reference.

My first paragraph

My second paragraph

When it is converted into word document, we noticed a text box for each sentence.

API used: https://api.groupdocs.cloud/v2.0/conversion?format=docx&fromPage=1

Hi, please attach an example of input html and please share more details:

• what do you get in the result (actual result) - this is a text box, as I understand, right?
  • what do you expect (expected result) - do you expect a plain text in resulting document? or something else?

Here is the screenshot of the generated document.
GroupDocsError.jpg (81.4 KB)

Follow up Email (3).docx (7.8 KB)

• what do you get in the result (actual result) - this is a text box, as I understand, right?
    That’s Correct.

• what do you expect (expected result) - do you expect a plain text in resulting document? or something else?
    Yes, it has to be the formatted text without the text box. Since it is adding a text box formatting the entire document as a whole is not possible.

Note: It was working fine previously.

@nataraja.prabhakara
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CONVERSIONCLOUD-590

Hi @sergei.terentev

Could you please provide update on the bug CONVERSIONCLOUD-590? Fixing the bug is crucial for us.

Hi @nataraja.prabhakara, thanks for using our product, let me describe the status of the issue:
The described behavior is more a feature than a bug. The rendering is performed with absolutely positioned text boxes in order to represent as closed the page structure as possible. This is how the GroupDocs.Conversion perform the rendering. There is no a workaround of this at the moment, but we continue investigation of this and will notify about the progress.

Hi @sergei.terentev

When we started using the GroupDocs we did test the functionality and it wasn’t enclosing each line with the text box and issue started occurring recently, so it seems something recently changed.