How to use Google Cloud Storage in Docker Container?

Hi,

I installed the Docker image for GroupDocs.Merger Cloud and I’d like to fetch files from Google Cloud Storage and manipulate them in this container and put them back in Google Cloud Storage. For starting the container I ran the following (Linux) command as stated in Docker :

docker run \
-p 8080:80 \
-v $(pwd)/data:/data \
-e CLIENT_ID=client_id \
-e CLIENT_SECRET=client_secret \
--name merger_cloud \
groupdocs/merger-cloud

This specifies a folder ‘/data’ in my current working directory which acts as my volume. When I now upload files, instead of being uploaded to my default storage specified in my dashboard.groupdocs.cloud, it is now copied to this ‘/data’ folder. Is it possible to still upload and download files to remote storage when using Docker?

Thanks.

@mixonfreddy6plus

I am afraid currently Docker Container only supports internal storage. We have logged a ticket MERGERCLOUD-58 to investigate and implement the requested feature.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as MERGERCLOUD-58) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by sergeiterentev

Hi,

Is the same capability available for Conversion Cloud as well?

@oren671

I am afraid currently Google Cloud Storage is not supported in GroupDocs.Conversion Cloud Docker Container. However, we have already logged a feature request(CONVERSIONCLOUD-461) for it and work is in progress. It will be supported in the upcoming version of GroupDocs.Conversion Cloud Docker Container.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CONVERSIONCLOUD-461) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by sergeiterentev