Incorrect Python Sdk Example

The python example shown on the document conversion webpage has a minor mistake. The example shows “ConversionApi”, which I believe should be “ConvertApi”, as is confirmed by the output when attempting to evaluate the code:
AttributeError: module 'groupdocs_conversion_cloud' has no attribute 'ConversionApi'. Did you mean: 'ConvertApi'?
Screenshot_20240213-170155_Chrome.jpg (101.1 KB)

Unfortunately, even after correcting this, I’m still unable to successfully run the example code, I get an error with:
groupdocs_conversion_cloud.api_exception.ApiException: (400)

I have registered an application and used the sid and key to invoke the API as shown in the examples, but to no avail.

@djstomp

Please share the URL of the page that contains incorrect code, we will fix it. However, please refer to our documentation, it contains the correct code.

Please find the sample working for reference.

# Import module
import groupdocs_conversion_cloud
from shutil import copyfile

# Get your client_id and client_key at https://dashboard.groupdocs.cloud (free registration is required).
client_id = "xxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx"
client_key = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

# Create instance of the API
convert_api = groupdocs_conversion_cloud.ConvertApi.from_keys(client_id, client_key)

try:

#Convert PPTX to PDF
        # Prepare request
        request = groupdocs_conversion_cloud.ConvertDocumentDirectRequest("pdf", "C:/Temp/three-slides.pptx")

# Convert
        result = convert_api.convert_document_direct(request)       
        print("Result {}".format(result))
        copyfile(result, 'C:/Temp/pptxtopdf.pdf')

except groupdocs_conversion_cloud.ApiException as e:
        print("Exception when calling get_supported_conversion_types: {0}".format(e.message))