Integrate AWS bucket with Enterprise Application using GroupDocs Cloud APIs

Hello -

We are attempting to implement the Cloud service into our enterprise application. We are trying to connect with our large AWS bucket and running into the below issues:

*Known Issue #1 (urgent priority):*

We can't seem to access folders with large amounts of data. I can if I filter down to a specific file/folder name, but this leads to issue 2 and 3 below.

*Known Issue #2 (urgent priority):*

When accessing a folder named 'filepicker', it looks like it is interpreting files as empty folders. This makes it unable for us to get the documents stored there. We confirmed that it really is a file on AWS. (this was the case with at least one example. We were able to find a file that was returned properly.)

*Known Issue #3 (urgent priority):*
When listing the files and folders with a filter it does not seem to sync up with AWS (and does not find recently added files. We checked 40 minutes later and the file was not visible). If we list everything without a filter it looks like it syncs up and I am able to then find the files.

Please advise.

Many thanks,
Zain

Hi Zain,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. Can you please share with us your GroupDocs account email that we can check the logs.

Thank you.

My GroupDocs account email is adampog77@yahoo.com

Hi,

Thank you for the information. I will check your logs and then return to you.

Best regards.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I have tested the issue using one of your requests and the files are returned as files…not as folders. They don’t have the file content but accessing the url you can get the file content.

Best regards.
Hi Pavel,

You have only addressed Issue #2 -- which is still an outstanding issue. The request you tested was indeed functioning for us as well, but we are having issues with specific files we are trying to access within the filepicker folder. The request you tested was within the users folder - all of which already work for us. We are having outstanding issues with files within the filepicker folder which is what we ultimately require.

Please see below Issues #1 and #3 as well. We will need a resolution on all 3 issues prior to purchasing our license with GroupDocs.

Known Issue #1 (urgent priority):

We can't seem to access folders with large amounts of data. I can if I filter down to a specific file/folder name, but this leads to issue 2 and 3 below.

Known Issue #2 (urgent priority):

When accessing a folder named 'filepicker', it looks like it is interpreting files as empty folders. This makes it unable for us to get the documents stored there. We confirmed that it really is a file on AWS. (this was the case with at least one example. We were able to find a file that was returned properly.)

Known Issue #3 (urgent priority):
When listing the files and folders with a filter it does not seem to sync up with AWS (and does not find recently added files. We checked 40 minutes later and the file was not visible). If we list everything without a filter it looks like it syncs up and I am able to then find the files.

Hi,

I have checked your filepicker folder and its empty, there is no any files or folders at all. Looks like you have some issue with the Filepicker integration or configuration, please ensure that its works correctly when you use it with out GroupDocs.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,

Sorry for the confusion – we do not have a Filepicker integration. The name of the folder is filepicker but it does not relate to Filepicker’s software.

We can confirm on our end that the filepicker folder is not empty. If possible, we can email you the specific path but our company securities team will not allow us to publicly post that information on this forum.

You have also still not addressed issue #1 or #3:

Issue #1:

We can’t seem to access folders with large amounts of data. I can if I filter down to a specific file/folder name, but this leads to issue 2 and 3 below.

Issue #3:

Can you please advise on all three of our issues?

Hi Adam,

Thank you for the clarification about the filepicker namespace. Yes, please email me the specific path via private message.

Best regards.
Hi Pavel,

The file which we were having issues with were deleted off of our AWS and we’re unable to find another file to reproduce the error. However, we’re still having issues with:

Issue #1:

Issue #3:

Can you please look into these two issues and get back to us at your earliest convenience?

Thank you.

Hi,

Can you please share with me example of your integration code that I can test it on my side.

Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for your example code.

We have investigated your issue and we have found that you have not synchronized well with AWS, seems that some of your files contain in file name the forbidden symbols . Could you please recheck all files in the “filepicker” folder which can contain next characters in the name ( " , < , > , : , | , ?, * , / , \ ) and delete or change them .

We will wait for your results.

Best regards,
Evgen Efimov

http://groupdocs.com
Your Document Collaboration APIs
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+