internalError: Conversion from pdf to doc file failing

Kindly advise on what I’m doing wrong here. I connected my AWS S3 as my s3 bucket storage in my dashboard. But when I tried calling the conversion API to convert my PDF file to a doc file.

I was getting the error below.

{
“requestId”: “2e8e1599-986c-489b-ac99-00bb35fa04c9”,
“error”: {
“code”: “internalError”,
“message”: “AmazonS3 Storage exception: The specified key does not exist. Bucket ‘fileconversionstorage’, FilePath ‘Users/oluwafemiakinyemi/Downloads/feyi.pdf’”,
“description”: “Operation Failed. Internal error.”,
“dateTime”: “2023-10-12T12:41:01.5605118Z”,
“innerError”: null
}
}

Thanks

I have also attached my postman Image

Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 13.47.38.png (269.3 KB)

@femakin

Please double check that your input file path is correct and that you can access the file in your groupdocs.cloud dashboard. It will help you to resolve the issue. Otherwise, please share your sample cURL command and credentials(client ID and client secret) via a private message. We will investigate the issue and guide you accordingly.

@femakin

Thanks for sharing the credentials but please note do not share your credentials in public post. I have deleted from the reply.

I noticed that your default cloud storage has only a single PDF file on the root, and I was able to convert it to DOC without any issue. Please see the sample code. If you are using some other cloud storage, then please share the storage name. We will further investigate the issue.

curl -X POST "https://api.groupdocs.cloud/v2.0/conversion" 
-H "accept: application/json" 
-H "authorization: Bearer eyJhbGciN....tNGkxcFnfrlQ" 
-H "Content-Type: application/json" 
-H "x-aspose-client: Containerize.Swagger" 
-d "{ \"FilePath\": \"femicv.pdf\", \"Format\": \"doc\", \"OutputPath\": \"femicv.doc\"}"