Msg to Pdf outputs multiple files

Hi. I’ve an issue with converting MSG to PDF. I’ve a msg file with 3 attachments: 1 is xlsx, 2 are pdf files.
I’m using groupdocs-conversion-cloud@24.2.0.

First, converting that MSG file with attachments produces four PDF files instead of one. Is there a way to output only one file?

Second, the resulting pdf files are split into different folders
image.png (9.2 KB)
First part is located under Converted/Converted, the rest is under Converted. I want them all to be under Converted, not Converted/Converted. Smaller msg’s with 1-2 images attachments work fine.

After initial investigation, we have logged a ticket(CONVERSIONCLOUD-562) for further investigation of your requirements.

We have noticed the reported issue and logged a ticket (CONVERSIONCLOUD-563) to resolve the issue.

Can you please inform me if there is any progress regarding this issue?

@tectury

In reference to CONVERSIONCLOUD-562 issue, I am afraid there is no option to convert email attachments into a single document, but you could consider using our GroupDocs.Merger Cloud API to join them and get a single file.

@tectury

We are working to fix the CONVERSIONCLOUD-563 issue, and hopefully the fix will be available in the upcoming release of GroupDocs.Conversion Cloud.

Solving CONVERSIONCLOUD-563 would work for me. Thank you, I’ll be waiting for the next release.

1 Like