Need help sending envelopes with different Company Names / contacts

This is what we need to do using the cloud API:

• all of our CRM users share 1 group docs account with us passing SENDER’S companyname/contact details when esignature is sent

Or

• all of our CRM users have sub accounts under our group docs account with similar functionality

Is this possible? Thought it was since this is a white label solution

Hi,

Thank you for the question. Yes, its possible, please check our documentation for how to manage users inside your account. The guide shows how to work with users via .NET SDK - if you use another platform the approach and namespaces will be the same.

Best regards.

You have provided the link to create additional users in our main account after 1st user.

For Additional Users/Subaccount after 1st user, this user DOES NOT HAVE a password or Client Id and private key associated with it.

a) So how at the time of sending the document for signing, how we will be able to link additional users/sub account with envelope/document?

• Is there a private key or link for additional users after 1st user???

• Or must all e-signature documents be sent as 1st user???

b) Please guide us what functionality additional users/collaborators in the main account does have or any link for it. Need sample code or SDK/API DOCS

c) Email that goes to CRM User’s contact should have some branding specific to each CRM Client(Company Name differs for each CRM Client and Contact Name at Company/Email/Phone) information of sub account and there should not be any reference of main account. How is this performed?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. If you create an envelop via the API (if yes please share with us which platform you use that we can share code example based on your platform) we have such class:

$mgmtApi = new MgmtApi($apiClient);

which allows you to work with the users. In this class we have such method:

$allUsers = $mgmtApi->GetAccountUsers($clientId);

This method will return a list with all users from your account. Then you can iterate on it and get specific users GUID:

for ($i = 0; $i < count($allUsers->result->users); $i++) {

//Check whether there is a user with entered email

if ($email == $allUsers->result->users[$i]->primary_email) {

//Get user GUID

$userGuid = $allUsers->result->users[$i]->guid;

break;

}

}

After that you should do next:

$recipient = $signature->GetRolesList($userGuid);

if ($recipient->status == “Ok”) {

//Get id of role which can sign

for ($i = 0; $i < count($recipient->result->roles); $i++) {

if ($recipient->result->roles[$i]->name == “Signer”) {

$roleId = $recipient->result->roles[$i]->id;

}

}

//Add recipient to envelope

$addRecipient = $signature->AddSignatureEnvelopeRecipient($userGuid, $envelop->result->envelope->id, $email, $signName, $lastName, $roleId, null);

If you will have more questions please feel free to contact us. Also please investigate our documentation for the available API requests.

Best regards.