Select others MPP file Columns on Conversion

Im converting a .mpp file to .csv via Conversion API, and i was successful, but about the tasks data, i needed the conclusion (%) column. Its possible to include on API response?

Hi, @Caio_Mendes, please share your input file and the request or SDK code, and give more details about the “conclusion (%) column”, how it looks in source file and what do you expect in the result

Sure!

The .mpp format are not available to upload here, so i attach a print from my Microsoft Project:
image.png (59,1,KB)

All of the Proect files have a conclusion (%) column, about the Project tasks, but when i convert the .mpp file to csv with API, the response file dont return this spcified column to me, likely on this print from my Client API:
image.png (70,1,KB)

The only columns returned to me, about the Taks data, are: [ID,Active,Task Mode,Name,Duration,Start,Finish,Predecessors,Outline Level,Notes]

I have looked at screenshots, but please share the .mpp file example via a private message (or a zip file). For a private message, click on my user icon and use the message option for it. I will try to replicate the issue and guide you accordingly.

Ok! Here:

Gestao Desenvolvimento.zip (107,6,KB)

@Caio_Mendes
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CONVERSIONCLOUD-577